A DIRECT IMPACT ON WOMEN IN OUR COMMUNITY
- We invest in women who have demonstrated a desire to take action, thereby maximizing the likelihood of success.
- Our unique intervention method was developed in collaboration with recognized social intervention professionals.
- Each intervention features clear, precise and measurable quantitative and qualitative objectives, with a specific and personalized strategy for each participant.
A LASTING IMPACT ON QUEBEC SOCIETY
Our program is designed to offer long-term benefits to Quebec society. By supporting Let’s Start Up, you contribute concretely and effectively in the following ways:
- Permanently lifting women and their children out of poverty
- Restoring women’s dignity, confidence and self-esteem
- Promoting entrepreneurship and education for women in Quebec
- Helping women develop to their full professional potential
- Reducing the likelihood that participating women and their children will fall back into the cycle of poverty
- Allowing society to benefit from the talent and ideas of the participating women.
Since its creation in 2017, the Let’s Start Up Program has supported more than 400 women in 4 regions of Quebec :
- 148 women completed their business plan and received a certificate from Concordia University. They are either in business pre-startup, start-up or already operating;
- 177 women have chosen the Employment stream;
- 22 women have received financial aid to pursue post-secondary education. The majority are single mothers;
- 53 women are currently enrolled in the Entrepreneurship stream of the Let’s Start Up Program.
The program is offered in English in Montreal and as of 2021, the program will be offered in Toronto.