A DIRECT IMPACT ON WOMEN IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Targeted investments for women who have demonstrated a desire to take action for themselves, maximizing their chances of success.
- Our unique intervention method was developed in collaboration with recognized social intervention professionals.
- Each intervention features clear, precise and measurable quantitative and qualitative objectives, with a specific and personalised strategy for each participant.
A SUSTAINABLE IMPACT FOR OUR COMMUNITY
Our program is designed to have a long-term impact on our society. By supporting the Let’s Start Permanently lift women and their children out of poverty.
- Restore dignity, confidence and self- esteem, which every woman should be able to count on.
- Encourage entrepreneurship and education for women in Quebec.
- Help develop women’s full professional potential.
- Protect past investments for women in need by reducing the chance that they and their children fall back into poverty.
- Support women in need who, with their ideas and talents, will make a great contribution to our society.
As of September 2018
- 67 women had completed their training program and 17 business had been launched
- 18 women had taken steps to return to the workplace or pursue their studies.
- 11 young single mothers had received financial support to further their post-secondary education.
The Lise Watier Foundation aims to support 350 women annually, in 8 regions across Quebec and in Toronto, by 2022.