Our role in the community
At the Lise Watier Foundation we believe that…
- Achieving sustainable financial autonomy leads to greater economic stability for women and a richer and more equitable society.
- The development of entrepreneurial skills and attitudes, the creation of a network and the implementation of a professional project allow women to achieve financial autonomy.
As an organization working for financial independence for women, the role of the Lise Watier Foundation is to offer women resources, training, support, and access to a network to enable them to develop their self-confidence and their full professional potential.
The objectives of the Let’s Start Up Program
- To provide tools, knowledge and time to reflect on a realistic professional project;
- To offer a program that allows the development of transferable skills necessary to achieve financial autonomy;
- Develop entrepreneurial values regardless of the career path chosen;
- Offer a human, flexible and adapted support that makes a difference;
- Create a dynamic community of women who share the same desire to act;
- Maintain a connection with participants over the long term;
- Increase the number of women who achieve their career goals through the program;
- To promote the contribution of women in the program to the economic and social life.
” The Let’s Start Up Program allowed me to truly find my place. I know my strenghts, and that has sparked a host of possibilities for me and my family. I feel that I am in the right place, at the right time. All of this is well beyond my expectations! “GENEVIÈVELet’s Start Up Program, Entrepreneurship stream