Our role in the community
At the Lise Watier Foundation we believe that…
- Achieving sustainable financial autonomy leads to greater economic stability for women and a richer and more equitable society.
- The development of entrepreneurial skills and attitudes, the creation of a network and the implementation of a professional project allow women to achieve financial autonomy.
As an organization working for financial independence for women, the Lise Watier Foundation offers women resources, training, support, and access to a network to enable them to develop their self-confidence and their full professional potential.
The objectives of the Let’s Start Up Program
- To provide tools, knowledge and time to reflect on a realistic professional project;
- To offer a program that allows the development of transferable skills necessary to achieve financial autonomy;
- Develop entrepreneurial values regardless of the career path chosen;
- Offer a human, flexible and adapted support that makes a difference;
- Create a dynamic community of women who share the same desire to act;
- Maintain a connection with participants over the long term;
- Increase the number of women who achieve their career goals through the program;
- To promote the contribution of women in the program to the economic and social life.
” The Let’s Start Up Program allowed me to truly find my place. I know my strenghts, and that has sparked a host of possibilities for me and my family. I feel that I am in the right place, at the right time. All of this is well beyond my expectations! “GENEVIÈVELet’s Start Up Program, Entrepreneurship stream