2023 AUCTION ✨ Special edition: Nearly 100 lots to discover! ✨
We’re thrilled to announce that the Lise Watier Foundation’s interactive auction is now online until October 12!
This year’s experience promises to be more exciting than ever, with nearly 100 exceptional and diverse prizes generously donated by our loyal partners and donors, including…
- Fine art by renowned painters (André Desjardins, Bob Hendriks and others)
- Box seats to a Canadiens game
- An exclusive country getaway at the McGowan Inn in Georgeville, Magog
- The John Lennon Suite at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- A Cozey sofa
- Specialized treatments to pamper and/or enhance you
- Unique gastronomic experiences
- Elegant jewelry and fashion accessories (Brunello Cucinelli and other brands)
- High-end boutiques
From October 5 to October 12, browse the various prizes, place your bids and keep a close eye on the current offers!
At this time of year, isn’t it the perfect opportunity to plan some exceptional gifts for your loved ones, employees, colleagues or just to think of yourself… While having the satisfaction of helping local women, who really need you?
Whatever your preferences or budget, there’s sure to be an item just waiting for your bid! 😉
Why take part in this auction?
Because even today in Canada, 35% of working women have an annual income of less than $20,000.
By taking part in this interactive auction, you are enabling the Lise Watier Foundation to help a greater number of women living in a situation of economic, social or professional vulnerability to achieve lasting financial independence.
Through the Let’s Start Up Program, the Foundation supports them in developing their full professional potential through the realization of an entrepreneurial project, a return to post-secondary studies or the search for a more fulfilling job.