Let’s Get TogetHer are an opportunity for our participants and graduates from the Let’s Start Up program to come together and network with each other. Five meetings were held in our five points of service : Montreal, Quebec City, Montérégie, the Laurentiens and Toronto.
It was a first time for the Let’s Get TogetHer event at the YWCA Toronto, but also a first face-to-face meeting for our Let’s Start Up participants.
New meetings, conferences and the birth of beautiful collaborations were at the rendezvous!
We would like to thank our speakers for sharing their knowledge and advice:
- Aïssatou Sidibé, clinical nurse, founder of Vivre 100fibromes and graduate of Let’s Start Up program in 2019
- Gina Bergeron-Fafard, Executive Director of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie Thérèse-De Blainville (CCITB)
- Liliana De Leo, President and founder of Living Laughter Academy
- Nathalie Legault, Founder of the Agence de maquillage Thaly
- Sarah Bourbonnais, founder of Fika (Umami végane) and graduate of the Let’s Start Up program