The Let’s Start Up program is for women who wish to take an active role in changing their professional lives for the better.
The Let’s Start Up program in brief
- Three suggested components: entrepreneurship, post-secondary education, return to work
- Completely free program lasting 15 to 17 weeks
- Training, individual coaching and financial support
- Motivating and enriching group workshops (online)
- Training activities with relevant experts
- Support by a network of entrepreneurs
- Access to the Let’s Start Up Community a support and sharing network bringing together program participants and graduates.
IS THIS A PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Are you self-employed and need a helping hand to structure your business and acquire customers?
You have a business project and you are looking for a coaching program and concrete tools to carry it out?
You want to turn your passion into a job, but you don’t know where to start?
Are you looking for tools to help you get back into school?
You want to undertake post-secondary studies and are looking for financial assistance?
Return to work
Are you looking for a professional goal that will lead you to a better situation?
Would you like to obtain concrete tools for preparing for job interviews?
Do you need advice from professionals in the field to develop or update your resume?
“THE LET’S START UP PROGRAM ALLOWED ME TO GET OUT OF AN UNFAVOURABLE SITUATION. IT ENABLED ME TO STRUCTURE MY PROJECT AND TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF AS A WOMAN. TODAY, I CAN DIVE HEAD FIRST INTO MY ENTREPRENEURIAL ADVENTURE, AND IT’S EXHILARATING!”Lina